Facilities Supervisor (AUR17874)
- Responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and other related systems. Has the ability to create facilities and maintenance programs that would ensure 100% production support. Can roll up his sleeves and perform the job required.
- Implement the facilities and maintenance program of the company.
- Has the ability to install, inspect, repair and maintain the electrical, plumbing and other related systems of facility and grounds equipment.
- Knowledgeable in performing mechanical tasks such as repair and preventive maintenance of motors, air compressors and alike.
- Ability to inspect and troubleshoot the cooling and ventilation systems.
- Have basic masonry, painting and carpentry skills.
- Support production-related activities such as installation of machines/ equipment and alike.
- Identify and maintain supplies needed to support facilities activities.
- Graduate of B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 to 5 years working as Facilities engineer/ supervisor or similar capability.
- License electrical engineer or at least licensed Master Electrician.
- Can work with very minimal supervision.
- Has the ability to work independently.
- Computer literate.
- Good English communication skills (written and oral).
- Dynamic and can work under pressure.